June11 (Day 78 from seed)
PE looks to be very near, her buds are surprisingly fat considering all she's been through. 50/50 cloudy/clear. No amber.
LSD also close, maybe a few days behind PE. Still thriving although I think the heat is making her buds pointy (new pistils still growing out of the tops of some buds though). 40/60 cloudy/clear, the odd few amber here and there.
MA is looking kind of sad, I think the heat has really knocked her back. The mushroom head of the trichomes she had seem to have disappeared, she feels quite dry compared to how sticky she was only a week or 2 ago. Much heat damage is visible on the leaves. The growth below the canopy is also extremely larfy and underdeveloped so I'm not expecting much from her at this point.
This being only my second grow I'm still not too confident on timing the chop right. My plan right now is to flush when I start to see some amber with a high amount of cloudy, then chop after 3 days of flush, can anyone reading this chime in on whether this is a good idea or not?
June13(Day 80 from seed)
I started flushing with a view to either chop or lightly feed on Saturday. I stuck them in the bath and ran water through each pot until the runoff was clear and I felt I'd thoroughly rinsed the coco and the reservoir. I'll give them a bit a tap water until Saturday when I'll repeat the bath flush if I decide to chop.
June14(Day 81 from seed)
Took a couple of buds each from PE and LSD and a small bud from MA. I'm gonna dry and vape a tiny bit from each plant, then water cure the rest for a week. I've saved the trimmings for bubble hash.