So yeah, I had to throw out the plants, because the police came knocking at the door during the night, because someone reported a robbery... Kind of sad. But I decided to do another try. Check out my grow journals
So I found out the problem, my PH meter was of. I revalibrated it and fixed the ph. You can see the new growth is looking better, I hope it rocovers soon and picks up more vigor. I guess one branch got stressed out and Is now growing 3 branches/leaves every node, which is kind of cool imo.
I changed the res and am having problems keeping the ph down. It stabilizes in 2 days, but it's still stressing the plant. I am using tap water and It's hard, so that's the reason. Thinking of buying store water the next change and see how that works out, bevause I'm going to run out of ph down really fast at this rate. The roots are the best part of this plant.