Super easy to take care of. Very resilient to my inexperienced manhandling. I did a comparison with one plant growing in a spacebucket and another on a windowsill. Spacebucket plant had much more branches and a lot more buds. But because I did not give her any nutrients they stayed relatively small.
1. Start in the right size pot
2. Better to underwater than to overwater
3. Patience and moderation key to success (and not killing your plant)
4. Nutrients help a lot.
5. There is such a thing as too much light
6. Don't let your plants touch your lights! (cfl, close is ok but contact will mess it up)
In retrospect I probably won't use the spacebucket any more. For my consumption I can just have 2 tiny plants growing at all times and that's more than enough. Windowsill plant grew perfectly fine in a 2L pot with around 3-4 h of direct sunlight a day. And looks nice on top of that.
1 year ago