1) It was found in dumpster with a split stem..
2) In hindsight, not trained with poor internode spacing
3) Kept in absurd curtain clandestine grow space in my living
4) spider mite and me learning out to use neem oil and other treatments like pepper sprays
5) I transplanted (and cut roots) into far too small pot
6) Transplanted again into a bigger pot where the drainage plugs were not discovered for over a week….. maggot like things in water.
7) Absurd amounts of defoliation and branch trimming and lst and super cropping to make plant ready for real tent
After all of this SHE THRIVED in the proper environments provided by the 3x3 and didn’t flinch much at a pretty decent heat wave.
Most resilient plant ever maybe? Only wish I knew what it was or cloned it.
6 days ago