This was my first grow.
Today I pulled the buds out of the paper bags, trimmed it as needed and cut the buds off the stems.
The total dry weight for 4 Gorilla Glue Auto plants was 4.02oz, so my weight-to-dry yield was 30%. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.
Again, this was my first grow. I selected a few guides at random online and did my best to adapt them to my setup. I definitely had the light too close/strong at some points, and I didn't put enough soil in each pot initially. Over time as I watered the soil compacted and there were several inches of fabric pot left that I could have used more effectively.
I also made the common mistake of overwatering. Towards the end of the grow I really figured out the watering, so hopefully that won't be too much of an issue.
Over the entire grow I monitored soil conditions using a Kumo Sensor (wireless sensor tag). That chart is interesting to see and I've attached it to this post.
6 months ago