Day 15 - Had to give all of my girls some calcium today. I was hoping the PH balanced water and flush would help, but I saw a new rust spot on another plant. I was worried about over-watering them, but then decided I would rather give them too much water than see them die from calcium deficiencies. In watering today I somehow managed to drop my ph meter into a bucket of solution. Now it only reads 1.2 for every test. I ordered another one from amazon. Overnight Tuffy got a bit bigger and is looking happy. I just hope my girls turn around soon.
Day 16 - She is also looking very droopy today since I watered yesterday. Concerning for sure.
Day 17 - She perked up a bit, but still looks bad. Droopy leaves and discolored.
Day 18 - So I was in a complete state of panic last night. I went to the local hydro shop and was told to flush the soil because it was too hot and pluck the leaves. I asked on some forums and several other experienced growers suggested not touching them. After much thought I decided for now to leave them alone. I checked the PH of my soil and it was at 6.1. I made some PH 6.9 water and put it into a misting bottle. I misted all of my girls this morning and while they still look sick. They look a hell of a lot better. Some good growth on her last night as well.
Day 19 - Leaves look thicker and she looks a lot better today. Tuffy picked up overnight and looks both taller and fatter today. Unlike the other girls, there appears to be no new shoot development underneath.
Day 20 - Almost 3 weeks in, and they aren't all dead yet. That is a win in my books. I gave them some water last night PH'd to 6.8. They did not receive any nutrients. They have all responded well. Some good growth up top last night on Tuffy. She also had some new shoots underneath start. I am happy, while I am not out of the woods yet with this grow. I can see the light through the trees. I will stick with just water for another week before trying nutrients again.
Day 21 - Nothing new to report. Some growth underneath and up top.