Jetzt in Blüte schicken oder im Wachstum lassen ?

Highnrich
Highnrichstarted grow question 2y ago
Hey guys, my Orange Buds are now about 40 days old. I've made a lot of mistakes, overwatered at first, too much light, repotted too early, etc. I think they're quite small, I tried to fim one and top another. Should I switch to 12/12 or wait until they are bigger?
Open
2 likes
Answer
Grow_Mary_Green
Grow_Mary_Greenanswered grow question 2y ago
Hi Highnrich, I personally would wait another week and then see how they have developed. Make sure to keep the temperature between 21-27°C and the humidity at 60-65%. With the app "Photone," you can measure the light intensity in DLI & PPFD, so light stress should soon be a thing of the past. And wind stress isn't good for them either... Make sure they don't wobble too much. Wishing you continued fun with growing! ✌️😉
1 like
Complain
BrediniGreeny
BrediniGreenyanswered grow question 2y ago
Ist abhängig wie viel Platz du hast und was ist mit die andere kleine Mädel da geplannt.😁 Manche Strains strechen sehr und werden 3 mal so gross als die waren vor den 12/12 Switch. Ich persönlich würde sie noch min 2 - 3 Wochen noch in veg lassen😁 Keep up the good work💪🌱💚
likes
Complain
All_our_small_plants
All_our_small_plantsanswered grow question 2y ago
If they grow for a few more days, they will definitely get even better :)
3 likes
Complain
Organoman
Organomananswered grow question 2y ago
Much too early to flower...........wait another 2-3 weeks.
1 like
Complain
AsNoriu
AsNoriuanswered grow question 2y ago
I would wait. Till they haven't occupied all pot area with leaves, would say its too early for 12/12. Plus you have one small running next to them. So for your own remarks, you can compare pkant size, vs time, vs harvest at the end of run. Personal experience always better than any book or advice on internet ;)
2 likes
Complain