Well I've been busy! All this week I've setup a flowering section with 600w HP's and 8" rvk fan and big carbon filter. All with acoustic ducts tranfering heat and smelly air out of my attic and in to the bathroom below! Sectioned it of with light blocking white reflective plastic material. Should help with light reflection also.
I've lost the clones in coco due to environment issues so I bought a little propergator and used the dome to save the best bunch of clones, this was the soil side vs the coco soil and the soil wins! Even one that wilted from the start has stood up again!! So we have two cutting of green red and blue left.
I've transplanted the three into 18l pots, gunna veg for a week then flip! The one in the 10l is in good shape but haven't transplanted her or took cuttins.
Hope you like all the pics I took tthis week!
Oh and they all showed sex, their girls:) take a look!