Day 29 - 10/11 - She was given a Sprouted seed tea. I think she liked it.
Day 31 - 12/11 - She is reacting well to the tea, she is starting to grow really fast.
Day 35 - 16/11 - She has grown 18 cm in 4 days ! Not bad. She was watered again today. As always plain tap water.
Day 36 - 17/11 - After measuring her and writing "18cm in 4 days" I though to myself thats seems like a lot... Let me make sure so I don't lie. And so today 20 hours later I measured her again and she now stands at 71 cm...An extra 5cm in less than a day... And so 18cm is confirmed.
Sprouted seed tea :
1.5g alfalfa seeds/L
3g of Barley seeds/L or 7.5g malted barley flour/L
3g of corn seeds/L
3g of cannabis seeds/L
1. Measure ammount ie 50g
2. Soak in water for 24h
3. Drain and put in cloth, rest for 24h ( Ideally you want your seeds to weigh double after step 2.)
4. Ready when sprouts are about the length of the seed, if not repeat step 2 and 3
5. put in blender with a little water and puree it.
6. Puree can be frozen into cubes for further use.
7. Add in you total ammount of water and drench soil or foliar feed.