Well, #5 was finally harvested on Saturday 2/10. A few pictures to start. I didn't get any shots of it hanging but I should have some nice nugget pictures by next weekend, and also be able to rate it post-dry pre-cure.
Update 2/17: added nug pictures and write-up.
Have you noticed smth changed positively?
Changes were negative?
Everything has been harvested and dried and jarred and just the beginning of cure has begun. That being said, I've had a chance to sample the #5 and I must say that I'm overall disappointed in how it came out. I do keep in mind that this plant was a mother plant, and had experienced quite a lot of stress in its life, which is what I hope to attribute the very small seeds I discovered in the couple of nugs that I have broken up so far. The overall smoke isn't that appealing either, but I hope some of that is to change as the cure really develops. Compared to the other strains I am currently involved with growing, this one had the second best yield per-plant, but I'm not sure the overall quality can stand up to the Shiva Skunk or the Strawberry Cheese Cake.