Strain OG#18 fem Reserva Privada
My goal is to get 1 gr/W ... let's go!
Secret Jardin Dark Room 240, but I will use just half of the room.
Light: Electromagnetic ballast Gavita Digistar 600, reflectors Gavita TripleStar 600. At the vegetation 2x400 Sylvania BriteLux,at the blooming stage 2x600 Sylvania GroLux.
Ventilation: TD Silent 1000, I'll use the carbon filtr at the blooming stage...blow in room is passively. Three floor fans for blowing.
Substrate: coconut fiber, perlite, vermiculite in a proportion by 9/3/1. 2l pots, LECA at the bottom
1. Master 13.40.13
2. Master 17.6.18
3. Master 3.11.38+4
4. Calcium nitrate Ca(NO3)2
5. Magnesium nitrate Mg(NO3)2
6. Potassium nitrate KNO3
7. Monopotassium KH2PO4
9. Potassium Sulphate "Solupotasse" K2SO4
10. Magnesium sulfate MgSO4
11. Plantafol 30.10.10
12. Plantafol 20.20.20
13. Plantafol 10.54.10
14. Plantafol 5.15.45
15. Plantafol 0.25.50
16. Brexil Combi
17. Brexil Ca
18. Brexil Mg
19. Brexil Fe
20. FERRILENE 4.8
21. Calbit C
27. Benefit PZ
29. Control DMP
30. Hesi pH-minus Bloom
31. pH Down EXTRA EDTA phosphoric and nitric acid for the "technical needs"
1. Two tanks of 65l (solution-water)
2. Two pumping stations Grundfos MQ 3-45
3. Electromagnetic valve 24v and the valve control unit, Gardena.
4. Droppers Azud 2l/hour, also all the plastic is on the Azud highway. Drip only at night, alternately, solution-water- 50%-50%. The tank A (solution) - NPKMgS, the tank B (water) - Ca and micro.
Tap water 100 ppm, pH 7.
5. Water is staying for three days. I have pH and EC meter, laboratory scales and bunch of desired grower's junk.
Five 4-month keepers are in 4l. Two will be bloom. I took clones from the other three keepers. At first they are in aerocloner during 8 days , then I'll plant them in 0.5 glasses for a couple of weeks, set CFL 150W on the top. After the first signs of the development of substrate I will plant them into the 2l pots with the light MVL 2x400W, and vegetation will start.