Due to moving I wasn't able to invest as much time as I would have liked in this girl. Her Tricome development as a whole isn't what I was expecting. Most of this I believe can be attributed to the lack of care during flower. Overall I'm happy with what she produced color and aroma wise.
Alright, so first off if like to apologize to everyone that was following my diaries for the lack of updates, I moved and have several hours between grow location and where I moved. To add to that the T.H. Seeds which were "feminized" produced two males out of three plants I had going. I flowered her for 63 days. With the help of a few people I was able to maintain the plant to decent level and atleast complete the grow. At this point I can not talk to much about the weight or taste as everything was cut down recently and it's not ready to smoke. I will report back on that information. Again thanks for the follows the likes the comments and advice. @Growdiaries the improvements are awesome, and the sites looking great. I will be starting some more diaries soon as I have some new strains for me just starting. Will be starting their diaries soon.