I’m sorry for periodical absence at growdiaries and reality, as my life now is quite tough: I work at night and study at the daytime, attending classes on crazy mathematical analysis :pray:, so I feel like zombie and sometimes have no access to the internet.
Here are the events of this week: the plants were replanted into the pots with soil, the depth is about 3-4cm. The soil was mixed with perlite and vermiculite, and I added a solution of potassium humate by Energen. The lightning scheme is the same: 18/6. I water them with pure water, as the soil gets dry.
One of the Devils has trouble: for unknown reason the seed couldn’t germinate and open up in the soil. The half of the root died off, and the lobes were yellow. I tried to reanimate it, but in vain. If it recovers, it will be a miracle. Now it’s sticking out of the soil within an inch of death. Hm… such a slip-up is the first time! :scream: Maybe the problem is in the seed.