The poor girl had a rough beginning to her life. She was nearly baked to death. Then flowered early for convenience of flowering my big plant (before I killed it somehow). The big plant ended up with balls and was thrown out, so I decided to go back to veg with this one. So she had flowered for 2 weeks or so and then I'm pretty sure I went up to 16 and then to 18 hours of light.
She grew all twisty for a while, then once her leaves went back to 5 fingers. She grew single lobed leaves for quite a while. She kept making more pistils as she grew in size. She probably tripled in size as she revegged.
Her smell went from what I labeled "musky citrus" to a distinct blueberry. Blueberry muffins mmm!
I chopped half of her when trichomes were about 10% amber. Then waited for the lower areas to mature for a week and chopped the rest. I let buds hang for 3 days, then into a box of shredded paper bags to slow it some. 25% humidity is rough. I jarred the buds once the stem made a crack noise but not dry enough to snap in two. The buds still smell so delicious, like if I were baking fresh blueberry muffins. I love it!
Overall, this was an experimental grow that took way longer than it should have but produced 24g of yummy, sticky buds that leave a very sweet blueberry after taste!
6 months ago