The grow went really good overall, things kind of went off the rails at the end which resulted in the plant coming down a bit early... Nothing to do with the quality of the genetics... Guaranteed it's all my fault as I don't have proper testing equipment yet. I'm pretty sure I was dealing with a Phosphorus deficiency and didn't act on it til way too late.
I just took her down, so I only have wet weights so far.. but will update again when all the numbers are in. I should also mention that what I did take from this plant looks and smells incredible! I ended up with a lot more small under developed buds than I would have cared for but oh well... more budder!
I would definitely like another shot at this strain, I can see the potential for large amounts of amazing stinky buds!
Wet weight = 208g wet bud = 92g wet trim.
10 months ago