Let’s try to be critical here and account for all variables as best as possible:
Method/medium - the extreme lst would’ve been great indoors and on a 20 hour light cycle. I think this was lost outdoors and growing natural would’ve yielded better results. The compost amendment was likely helpful given there’s was no nutrients added. No deficiencies or insect issues. The lack of nutrients however was a huge mistake and this plant would’ve thrived with some added help.
Strain - as far as genetics are concerned I agree with all who’ve posted on it; top drawer in terms of durability, Resilient and strong. The main stem was super thick! I can’t wait to crack another one of these in ideal indoor conditions.
Flavour and effect - hold 7 days for initial testing please :wink:.
Yield - We’re on a 10 day dry in 18c darkness. If I pull more than 1/2 oz. dry, then it’s exceeded my expectations for what it is. It's certainly gonna hurt the career average yield stat, but I'm not really in this to keep score, so all good.
Thanks everyone for coming along and stay tuned for the rest - this seasons got some beasts coming yet!
Everything went generally as planned and can’t really complain as this girl was pretty low maintenance. We got double lucky that she was pretty much finished when we noticed the first signs of bud rot. This is harvest 1 of the group and can’t wait to give her a first run. Cheers to all and dinafem for the support and comments. :+1::facepunch::+1: I’ll be around for sure!!!
Jul 29 - she took 7 days as opposed to 10 for the dry and now on the cure is on. She came in just under a paltry 1/2oz. As expected. Sampling to follow tomorrow with a “clean palette” :wink:.
Jul 30 update - sampled the goods and while I can’t be definitive on the taste for another month or so, the effects are outstanding! Very similar to a buttery, diesel sort of high. Found it relaxing and not a couch locker like I expected. Dinafem has done great with the genetics here. Damn I wish I had a better yield! Lesson learned :wink::+1::wink: