Week one was stressful for my and the seedlings.
At first my watering schedule was a couple times a day just to get the area around the seeds wet. it took about 3 days to get them all to sprout above soil. then by day 6-7 they all had there second set coming in.
Back around day 5ish... I notice the babies start to curl... then the incoming second set of leaves looked yellow and drooped.
So I thought maybe im underwatering. I started to add more water. Then i was like oh no too much water because one of the gorrillas just drooped so much.
I found internet advice on watering too vauge and thought that something was different with coco.
I ended up yanking Gorrilla Glue # 6 and LSD-25 #1. I have two new LSD-25 seeds germinating to replace them. I soaked the soil in pots this time before putting the seeds in the soil. So they are in the paper towel now soaking. one im going to place in a seedling pot and transplant later where the other one is going straight in the pot so I can compare.
Its all a learning curve but its coming along. I started using a moisture meter so I feel like I know more now about how it works.