After spending some time under the screen cleaning out foliage I decided I had made the scroggers first mistake, I didn’t allow for enough room under the screen for “easy” maintenance and before she gets bigger, I better do something. So I got a stool which sits a little over 8 inches tall and cut the screen loose from the spring clamps holding it in place allowing me to move up and down freely. Then a little bit of yoga and gymnastics and I managed to get the autopot tray, pot, and plant on top of it without ripping her apart. I moved the AutoCobs up to the ceiling to maintain my 30 inches of separation.
By the way I don’t recommend doing it this way. Plan ahead and make sure you don’t have this issue in the future.
I also added another 5 gallons of nutrients to the reservoir. It was down to one inch. She showed signs of preflower and has grown 3-4 inches above the screen.
As always, if you see something, feel free to say something. Questions please ask them.