Pretty much just a photo update this week.
The girl has gone thru 5+ gallons this week and I pushed the Mega Crop up a little more to an EC of 2.33, but the next two days I started to see nutrient burn on the very tips, so I added two liters of pure water which brought the EC down to 2.15 or 1075ppm. I do believe I’m at the max base nutes this lady can handle.
Starting with the next reservoir fill up I’m going to start lowering my base nutes and upping my p/k booster, Bud Explosion, by the same percentage. This is in preparation for trying what some call the MedMan method. In the last two weeks of bloom he switches to half the base nutes and doubles the P/K booster. I plan on working my way to that over the next two weeks before the final two weeks.
Thanks for stopping by. Any comment, questions, suggestions, or criticisms are welcome.