Day 9 - She has finally decided to come above ground. I was very pleased to see this when I opened my tent today. I thought for sure I had a dud.
Day 10 - She is up, but her bottom leaves look like they are damaged. The 2 new leaves look fine. I checked it with my microscope, and I didn't see any bugs. I'll have to monitor the situation.
Day 11 - You can really see the deformation in her bottom 2 leaves. I wonder if this is why she took so long to germinate. Her new leaves are coming in as expected so I'm not too concerned yet. Decided to feed my ladies today, they each got their first drink of nutrients along with 500ml of water.
Day 12 - The last of my girls to come above ground. She is an auto flower plant and seems to be growing at a faster pace than my other girls through her first 3 days above ground. Even though her bottom 2 leaves are damaged it doesn't seem to be slowing her down any. I have decided to name this girl Daisy for no specific reason at all.
Day 13 - She is growing, she is my only auto so I look forward to really marking her progress against her sisters. Daisy got a lot taller overnight so that has been pleasing. Her leaves also grew a bit.
Day 14 - Daisy is a bit delayed in her growth because it took her 9 days to germinate. It amazes me what a difference there are in these plants over as little as a 4 day period. It doesn't look like her deformity has hurt her yet. So here is to hoping for a strong third week from Daisy.