So this is my "first" real grow. I tried it about 2 times before but both plants died after a few weeks with no real growth.
That is also reason why i started uploading at week 5 and not from day 1.
60x60x180 tent (maybe gonna switch to a 120x120x200 if i find space for it)
1x small vent (as seen in the pictures)
1x bigger vent to keep the room somewhat "cool"
1x LED 160w
1/3 Bio Bizz All-Mix
2/3 Coco-Mix BioBizz
I will use the Hesi starterbox for the whole grow. So far im pretty happy with it :)
Until now I topped every branch once and the main branch twice. I also removed the normal leaves from the first 5 nodes. So far im really pleased with this strain it's amazing how resistant it is!
I'm always thankful for tipps especially because i really want to suceed this time :)
Day 29; Watered her and did some LST
Day 30; Took a clone (used Clonex for this)
Day 31; Watered her
Day 32; Watered her and cut 4 leaves at the middle stem
Day 33; Watered her
Day 34; cleaned her up a bit by removing some of the bottom leaves and also one or to on the top
Day 35; used the scrog net also watered her today