Very easy to grow; it did very well with minimal maintenance. Some initial topping, and a single round of defoliation right at the start of blooming created some great buds.
Overall this was a good second grow. The initial defoliation was key in getting the nice density I missed out on last time. These plants went through the bloom cycle using a reservoir (5 gallon bucket) and drip irrigation system exclusively. Once I got the correct timing done for the watering, this setup was really great; I was able to go about 1-2 weeks between water refills, so it was easy leave for a couple of short stints with no negative effects on the plants. The one major thing I'd like to work on for next time is the drying process. I'm not sure if I cut the branches too small, if the room was just too dry, or if I just let them go too long (I had to leave for 9 days, and they were drying the whole time). While the curing has helped them get a little moisture back, the actual drying left the buds pretty crispy.