The first 3 germinated exactly a week ago but I kept them in dark warm conditions for a further 2 days which caused them to stretch slightly, whilst I waited for the last 2 to germinate and catch up.
Once I took them all out from the germination room, they've been getting regular daylight on a windowsill with an additional 65w CFL giving 24 hour light.
I only started feeding them 0.25/0.25 nutrients at the end of week 1, yesterday.
I noticed today that the larger 3 are showing roots through the edges of the peat bags I started them in.
I'll transplant them into net pots in a 50/50 vermiculite perlite mix tomorrow and start them on a wick system.
The original intention was to run them on a passive wick system throughout on my roof terrace. But I have now managed to run a power supply up there, so I may switch to a pumped system after all.
If I do I'm planning on putting the net pots into 10 litre buckets of clay pellets. If not I'll put them into 10 litre buckets with 50/50 vermiculite perlite mix and add further wicks.