preload
How It Works Start My Diary Login Sign Up

First Legal Grow

9
7
25
5 months ago
Unknown Custom Breeder & Strain
Indoor
Room Type
Soil
Medium
LED (1000W)
Vegetation Lights
LED (1000W)
Flowering Lights
Weeks
VEG
1
week
VEG
2
weeks
EMPTY
3
weeks
EMPTY
4
weeks
EMPTY
5
weeks
EMPTY
6
weeks
EMPTY
7
weeks
EMPTY
8
weeks
EMPTY
9
weeks
EMPTY
10
weeks
EMPTY
11
week
EMPTY
12
weeks
Photos & Videos
Grow Conditions
Week 2
Vegetation
6.99
inch
cm
Height
2.75
inch
cm
Height
18 hrs
Light Schedule
25
°F
°C
Day Air Temperature
77
°F
°C
Day Air Temperature
6.5
pH
40%
Air Humidity
No Smell
Smell
24
°F
°C
Night Air Temperature
75
°F
°C
Night Air Temperature
0.26
gal
l
Pot Size
1
gal
l
Pot Size
45.72
inch
cm
Lamp To Plant Distance
18
inch
cm
Lamp To Plant Distance
Commented by Wagonload420 Wagonload420
5 months ago

Plant is growing well, new growth is coming out quick. Curious as to why the single fan leaves are twisting slightly. Hopefully it's nothing crazy.

Second week is done, got it's first nutes feed yesterday so far it's doing great!

Grow Questions
Wagonload420 week 1 started grow question 5 months ago
Seedling is in its 2nd week of veg, using Promix BX, new growth is great but stem seems a bit weak. Not stretchy just weak. Wondering when to start nutes as soil is supposed to have no nutritional value as is. Can't seem to find a clear answer.
Plant Weak Steams
Resolved
Show all Answers (2)
SWAMPMONSTER answered grow question 5 months ago
Hey there for weak stem what you want to do is feed micro nutrients - cal.mag basically. Uptake through the roots is efficient at 15% uptake through the leaves is efficient at 85% so if you want you can make a call mag foliar spray and spray the plant until dripping wet once a day . Once a week also add your favorite kelp extract or amino acids. They stimulate the auxin hormone which is the plants growth hormone. Hope this helps ! :rocket:
Comments

Similar Diaries

Green Crack
12 weeks
Green Crack GardenOfAutos
Green Crack
26 comments
2 years ago
CANNASIM - STRESS KILLER AUTO
13 weeks
CANNASIM - STRESS KILLER AUTO CANNASIM
Stress Killer Automatic CBD
90 comments
2 years ago
First Indoor Autoflower Grow
4 weeks
First Indoor Autoflower Grow GrowGeek814
Northern Lights Auto
3 comments
3 weeks ago
First Greenhouse 2019
8 weeks
First Greenhouse 2019 TC_Connoisseur
+5 strains
25 comments
1 week ago
First grow - Test run for next grow
10 weeks
First grow - Test run for next grow Whitebelt
(Unknown) believed to be โ€œBirthday Cakeโ€
10 comments
1 week ago
Mystery Strain
4 weeks
Mystery Strain Beast5650
Unknown
6 comments
1 week ago
First Grow
1 week
First Grow Cnk671
Unknown
2 comments
5 days ago
First Grow
12 weeks
First Grow Mavryk
+1 strain
13 comments
4 days ago
Auto_Run
12 weeks
Auto_Run TcTerpCo
Critical Purple Autoflowering
2 comments
4 weeks ago
First grow
4 weeks
First grow Blameitontheboogie
fast berry auto
4 comments
4 weeks ago
Primo ciclo
2 weeks
Primo ciclo Gabrielitos
Royal AK Automatic
1 comment
4 weeks ago
Bloody Skunk Auto
6 weeks
Bloody Skunk Auto CannaNibal
Bloody Skunk Auto
3 comments
4 weeks ago
Mikes OG Kush
5 weeks
Mikes OG Kush 420oshawa
OG Kush (fem)
2 comments
4 weeks ago
NL #5 x Big Bud Auto
4 weeks
NL #5 x Big Bud Auto Saakeku
Big Bud
1 comment
4 weeks ago