So we are at the start of week six they are both going into flower pretty nice the BlackBerry has started showing signs of purple and black inside the flowering gorilla glue has extremely a lot of Bud sites hoping to get a good harvest off this lady. This week I used 1 tablespoon of Cal mag to a gallon of water Also used 1 tablespoon of black strap unrefined molasses per gallon and mammoth P also included 1 mL /gallon. The ladies looked a little stressed due to the fact that I took off some extra leaves in under foliage am I expected them bounce back pretty good as they have as of so far. Excited to see what these ladies do!!! keep you posted happy growing all!