Second week of stretch.
I took approx 5% of the leaves off her and kept taking a few off here and there every other day, where ever I thought necessary. I've not quite done a huge GML style defoliation but took off enough, and will be plucking a couple here and there as she flowers.
At the end of the week her base nutrients ratio was adjusted closer to 1:2:3 (G/M/B) as she gets towards the end of her stretch.
The Royal Gorilla has been happy and healthy throughout her stretch and is now slowing right down to start her calyx formation. She's managed to keep a pretty even canopy; at the start of this week up to mid week I gave a couple of her tallest stems a slight pinch in between the 2nd and 3rd node down instead of super cropping. This was enough to keep her even as a super crop wasn't necessary. Looking forward to seeing her flowers grow from here!
Thanks for following! :wolf: