Alright so harvest is pretty much done and curing in progress. If I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting much out of this run. The particular strains I had taken off my friend ended up being the weakest performers of his sets, so the bar was set low for quality expectations. The MOB came out better than it did at my friend's place, a little more body and a bit more trichome density. It smokes nice, its smooth, no real harshness or thick bitter body to the smoke or vape. Tastes a little flowery with a hint of citrus/fruit. Not doing a separate harvest post for the GC because it was so small, added it to total count.
I started this run with 3 clones from my friend's place and some experimental bag seeds i started this summer. One of the clones never made it, one of the experiments is living at my friend's place for propagation. The two clones i had were in too big of a pot for too long so they stunted pretty hard. I added 2 more clones that were vegged at my friends place before i flowered and that's basically Run-2.