A little midline report: it appears that the plant should be cut in a week. For the last I decided to give it a knock-out doze of compote and growth hormones (gibberellin acid) named Buton.
Now it’s the thickest plant I’ve ever grown. I’ve found some photos of my previous plants :smile::smile::smile: I’ll attach them in the end of the report to show the evolution of thoughts and results:sunglasses:
To sum up: the height is 35 cm, the central cola is 23cm, side colas is approx. 6-7 cm. I’ll weight it after the drying.
By the beginning of the next grow I’m going to upgrade my box. I’ll turn a passive blowing into active (photos below), as it gets warmer in April, and to add more air.
See you soon!