Hello to everyone!
I will grow Sweet Purple by Paradise Seeds. I will use the next:
- HID 400W Sylvania Grolux + cool tube 150mm + handmade reflector + forced blowing by 140 mm computer cooler
- Compressor Sera 550 R +
- Fan TD-350 Silent + carbon handmade filter
- The tank 2x25l (tank capacity 18lx2)
- Airflow: 2x140mm 12v computer coolers
- Substrate: vermiculite + treated expanded clay in the pot of my own design.
- PH 5,5-5,8; Temperature 21-24 / 24-25
- Fertilizer: GHE Flora Nova Grow / Flora nova Bloom / Bio Bud / Sub Culture
The design of the pot came to me after reading this site and after the death of the first two sprouts which germinated on cotton + keramzit.
Small pot is the usual pot for hydro has diameter 8 cm, big pot is a plastic pot from Flower shop, has diameter 12cm, it's with drilled holes in the bottom and sides
The second day:
I grew two seeds, soaked them in the water with “epin” for 4 hours. The result is 100%. They have grown in wool cube in the pack on the battery after 36 hours. After they were moved (together with wool) in the pot with expanded clay. But unfortunately, they have died. I think because of big size of expanded clay. The second time – I soaked in the water with “epin” for 4 hours, grew in the wool – the seeds have grown up.
I pour twice a day with 150 ml of water, ph 5.6, lighting schedule is 18/6
I switched on DWC, one tank has bursted (a crack in the bottom). :blush: I've bought new tank
The 7th day:
Girls are 7 days old.
Compressors moisten the pot as much as half, the distance from the water to the bottom is 2 cm. Compressor has 4 channels. There are two fifteen centimeter stone under each pot.