Th 80th day:
The cones have increased. A lot of sprouts have appeared (about 15-20) from the bottom of plant. Watching them for 4 days – I see that leaves are barely green and small, there are not enough light , but I haven’t opportunity to hang extra lighting ESL. So I cut them to safe cones.
I switched off the battery. I was happy at first, but then temperature of the solution became 17C, and temperature in the box without light – 16. The plant began to drink less, but looked normal. So I switched on the battery.
Nutrients are the same. FloraNova is cool. No troubles with ph. It’s constantly 5.5-5.55. But I think I can’t change the solution again, because I have not access to to the tank due ScrOG. I keep ppm, water it every 3-4 days with solution to 1100-1200. I have no troubles with the plant, the smell of solution is normal. :ok_hand:
The 82d day:
Two days ago I added 15 ml of BioBud to the tank. Today ph is 4.2, ppm is 980. The plant ate nitrogen and phosphorus, stress from high humidity and coolness have played the role too. The temperature of the solution is 17.4 in the morning. I added 10 ml of Flora Nova Grow per 2l of warm ( +35C) water for stabilization of temperature and for feeding. At the result the temperature increased to 18.5, ppm is 1100, ph is 4.9. Unfortunately I haven't alkalis.
I’ll be waiting about 5-6 hours, then will add 1l of tap water. I tied the leaves - where I could reach. There are real wood within the plant - there more light now. Thank you very much, my friends:blush:
The 84th day:
I took off the grid, it seems the explosive growth has been stopped. I had to cut a couple grid cells, because cones did not pass back - was afraid of damage. The frame for the grid was left for easy stretching of colas,I stretched them more and tied some leaves. Smell of plants is quite a bit, but the bumps smells have very pleasant resinous aroma, with a hint of something citrus.