Dear friends, I need help!:scream:
I see yellowing progress of leaves . At first I thought it’s normal, but it’s far to the harvest – 3 weeks. I compared the different images and detected a lack of phosphorus... Yesterday I changed the solution completely, now use only Flora Nova Bloom. Maybe someone else will tell me?
The 104th day:
Satta made me jittery. Leaves have strongly yellowed and dried after jumps of pH, the plant has lost about 30% of the leaves during 3 days. As I’ve written before, the solution was changed, I've washed the tank and filled Flora Nova Grow. ... Improvement has not come. pH grows on 0.3 units during 12 hours, ppm decreased from 1100 to 1020 - that is mean the plant actively eats anions, phosphorus, sulfur and nitrogen.
I regulate the pH in the morning and in the evening, and half an hour ago according the advice of a reputable friend. I added 15 ml of ripen to the solution. Spray Biobud 1 time a day, I think I’ll stop to spray in a couple of weeks before Harvest, because I do not want to smoke chemistry. Next we will look at the dynamics. I shifted the lamp up by 5 cm. The central cola was already near cooltube (15cm). When I changed the solution one little cone was broken, now it is drying on the box :grin:. When you look at the plant every day it seems there is no dynamics, but looking at the pictures in the diary – there is :blush: