Hello, friends! Welcome to my diary! Probably, experiment is a big word. Eventually real experiment (in our case) means using various stimulators from different producers. I just want to know for what purpose I buy so many expensive additives. So, I will set two separated Drip Irrigation system in the box (3m x 1.5 m). Each half of the box will has lighting 900W
Yesterday I cut 75 Chronic SS clones, I dipped them in rooting gel and stuck them in Grodan cubes. Tap water. Previously, I leveled PH. I don’t do it now. Light schedule is 18/6, two tubes 18W 6500K. The bottom of the greenhouse is heated up to 27C. I’ve tried different temperature, it is best to take root. At the first three days I don’t open clones, then ventilate two times a day. Usually the desired number of clones gives roots by the tenth day. The first roots appear at the 5th or 6th day. I don’t know how it will be this time, knock on wood)) While they are drinking, I moisten the cubes. I take the syringe and poured into the each cube a little bit. I hope 50 clones with good roots will be among 75 clones. Clones are clear in this time, thick is 2-3 toothpicks, and sometimes is 4.
About my box. The first is ventilation. It is not enough in the heat for 600W x 3. Perfect is m3/W.
I try not to grow in the summer. Now it works good. Fan Box glued inside with sound-absorbing material. Fan 1000 m3 are regulated by transformer. I have one meter of silencer and about half meter of Sonodec hose. In general, I haven’t problems with the sound and the temperature.
I secure the lamp with hook and chain. Reflectors Adjust a wing medium. They are cool. They good illuminate with 600W lamp the square 180cm x 130cm. The lamp for vegetation is Sunmaster 600, for blooming is GreenPower 600.
I made the sprayers myself. I bought tubes in growshop. The tube diameter is 4cm. I made holes for tubules using the drill (3.2mm). Easy aquarium pump pumps to 100 tubules and more per 1000 liters. It is good system because there is always the water in the tube and the air can’t enter to the tube's ends. After each growing, you should be not lazy to disassemble and wash all tubes. I blocked the one tube only once. It’s clearly visible in the photo
The second day:
Today I’ve seen that 60 clones among 70 have taken the roots. So I’ve planted them quickly. I switched on one MH bulm 600W. Poured each bush with 500ml of solution 1200uS(Coco A and B, root stimulator and enzymes). I try to keep 5.8ph. They will recover three days, then it’ll be start of vegetative stage under the light
The fifth day:
Finally, clones have started to grow. I planted total 57 clones. Each is in 3.5l post, a total of 200 liters of coconut (4 bags). 2 clones didn’t start to grow. So I have 55 clones. When they grow up a little more, I'll choose 50 and 5 clones will be for procreation. I will be waiting 4-5 days til they are determined who's who. I’ll put on the edges the strongest and healthy clones and closer to the center under the lamp a weaker clones. So it’ll be more or less glatt SOG. Then I’ll set the drop and pull the net.
Now I pour with 100ml of solution 1200uS every day. After setting Drip Irrigation I will pour only nutrients at the left part , booster and bloom stimulator (at the flowering stage) at the right part