I've grown to write my first diary. First of all I make it for myself, so it will be very concise.
I want to grow such sativa like Mexican Airlines by FastBuds so much:yum::yum::yum:
The general information:
- Room dimensions: 1m * 1m * 2m
- Lighting: HPS 400 with electronic ballast + Kind K3 L300 LED Grow Light (197 W by watt-meter) + Black Dog LED BDMICRO-U (125 W by watt-meter)
- Light mode: 18/6
- Ventilation: passive (open the door), the temperature difference with the street 6 - 7 degrees
- Fans: room fan
- The volume of the pot: 11 l
- Soil composition: 60% of Universal peat mixture, 30% of organic humus and 10% of vermiculite
- Fertilizers: ProBioTech Δ9 (Grow, Micro, Bloom, Mega Buds) is basic, METROP Amino Root, METROP Amino Bloom, CannaBioGen Delta 9, Baykal EM, GHE Ripen, magnesium sulfate.
- pH of the water for irrigation: 6.9 - 7.2
- pH of the solution : 6.3 - 6.5
The second day.
The temperature is 26C.
All of them successfully dropped the shell and started to grow.:blush::blush:
The fourth day.
It grows normally. I began to pour METROP Amino Root at the third day. Currently I water three plants by 0.1 ml (a few drops) per 75 ml.