I made an early mistake while topping the plant and lost one of the main colas. If I was more careful I could have taped it up, but I'm a newb and screwed around with it until it fell off. Oops.
Like I mentioned on the other plant post, I had the light too close at one point and I should have put more soil in the fabric pot. That said, this plant is a thick beast and I would love the chance to give it a try with the learnings from my first grow.
Soil conditions were monitored throughout the grow using a Kumo Sensor system (wireless sensor tags). I'll attach a picture of the event log.
I took one of the smaller dried nugs and tried it out. It's already very potent and smells great. Can't wait to try it out after a month or two in the jar.
4 months ago