I've removed the hermie to a quarantine cupboard with an old 300w cfl. I've removed all pollen sacks i could see and have sprayed with some optic foliar switch to see if that makes any difference! We'll see... not got massive hopes, but might as well experiment. as long as it doesn't pollinate the others but i'm being very careful...
other than that all going very well, getting hairy!
Did some defoliation on one of the WWxBB plants, we'll see if that makes much difference in the end! The Lemon Haze is so lanky and sparse i don't think it needs any leaves removing really. I've lollipopped but not too severe, maybe next grow i'll be more ruthless but I'm trying to stay pretty natural.
day 25 flower - some seeds developing, not too many though, hopefully will still be mostly bud!