Temps were hard to control this week due to a heat wave and the fact I'm in a basement with no AC. I put the fans in the tent on too high a setting pointed right at the plants and they ended up with some wind stress which can be seen in the pics affecting the new growth. Bought a 6 inch inline fan to beef up the exhaust for the tent and this seems to have helped a lot.
I moved the tent to its final location to allow access to ventilation so I can pipe the smell outside when the flowering starts.
I started low stress training on both plants this week. I decided not to top either plant but I will for the next grow to see how it affects yields.
I also fixed the other viovsun tent that had a broken zipper track and only one slider. Hopefully I can use it in the future for flowering photoperiod plants.