We’re 5 weeks old. Everything is perfect. Over the last week the plantы is actively growing up and overgrown with trichomes. Signs of lack of nitrogen began to appear more intense. Therefore, in the beginning of the week, I shed each with three liter of water with pH 6. Before spilling drainage was 7.1. After 6.5
A few days later fed a fresh mixture with emphasis on nitrogen. 1 liter each.
The next day, I watered each plant with 1 liter of water + antlers gulls. Last night watered all plants with 1 liter + 10g. Plagron.
Plagron in the morning shoots best of all. Especially it can be seen if we speak about blossom. After all, it contains lot of phosphorus. Although it’s very smelly fertilizer.
I try to maintain PPM of the plants no more than 1200. Since I'm about to use most delicious Cannabiogen Delta 9.
Don’t forget about leaves fertilization. Scheme for Auto Colors is as follows:
- Day 7 of cotyledons visible - Plantafol (20-20-20) Megafol
- 14 - Plantafol (20-20-20) + Megafol
- 21 - Plantafol (30-10-10) + Megafol
- 24-25 - Benefit 2.5 ml/l (if auto who is almost starting to flower)
- 28 - Plantafol (10-54-10) + Megafol
- 31-32 - Benefit
- 35 - Plantafol (10-54-10) + Megafol
- 39 - Benefit
- 42 - Plantafol (10-54-10) + Megafol
- 49 - Plantafol (50% - 50% + 10-54-10 - 0-25-50) + Megafol (Plantafoly 1-1.25g 10-54-10 and 0-25-50 1-1.25g)
Take 100 ml of water (osmosis or distilled water is perfect) and add there some Plantafol 0.2-0.25g, stir until dissolved, then add 0.25 ml Megafol and stir again. This mixture can be sprayed. Naturally after turning off the lights it is good to turn off the ventilation for 2-3 hours. Because if the ventilation is on the leaves haven't got much time to absorb. They will dry fast and get chemical burn.