So this week my hubris caught back up to me for taking the plants outside in the sunlight each day. I noticed a few aphids around the Beary White plant and as I looked under the larger fan leaves, I knew that I had a problem. First I went to get some ladybugs and then I grabbed some tomato leaves from my garden. I chopped up the leaves and let them sit in 2 cups of water overnight. I then let the ladybugs start to work on eating the aphid larva and then the next day I sprayed with the new tomato leaves mixture. I think it made some of the fan leaves wilt a bit. I did get some new Advanced Nutrients in and I've already given them one full feeding.