super tasty hazy strain. a beauty to grow, nice yield, def want to try growing her again
Have you noticed smth changed positively?
Changes were negative?
* harvest: day 66
* Appearance: very small buds but very dense, nice darker green color
* Bud density: 7/10
* Aroma : very unique, i can't really describe it, i smell that typical haze smell with a hint of sweets and paint
* Taste : i would say a berrie/sweet taste with the typical haze aftertaste, i really like it
* Potency : 8/10
* Kind of high: more of a strong sativa high with a light body buzz, you can still get stuff done
* Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 5% amber 95% milky
* Drying time: 8 days in my dry box, now in the jar for 7 days
* Length of buzz: 2 hours
* Good comments: she was a beauty to grow, removing fan leaves really was a good thing i had an even canopy because of it, i really love the taste and smell, if you love haze you should try this one for sure
* bad comments: had a lot of PH problems that i didn't get solved but i did really expect more yield as she seemed such a beast, the wonderfull taste does make up for it