1 of the best indica dominant auto's i ever grew, sooo tasy and frosty. will grow her again, hopefully without ph problems
Have you noticed smth changed positively?
Changes were negative?
* harvest: day 70
* Appearance: small buds but very FROSTY and dense. hard as a rock
* Bud density: 8,5/10
* Aroma : this is just.... wauw i'm in love with this aroma, smells exactly like sweet blue grapes
* Taste : 1 word: amazing! Like smoking grapes, super sweet and grapey
* Potency : 9/10
* Kind of high: very very veeeery strong, couch lock for sure, if you smoke more you go night night hahaha
* Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 15% amber 85% milky
* Drying time: 8 days in my dry box, now in the jar for 7 days
* Length of buzz: 3-4 hours
* Good comments: she was a beauty to grow, easy to grow and frosty as hell, amazing smell and taste. I can even say that even though she is not fully cured yet, this is a keeper, will grow her again and again and again
* bad comments: not a single thing! Maybe that sinds it's so good a little more yield would of been nice, but hey i had PH issues so lets see when i'll run her again