Using kind nutrients almost full strength.
I started my final defoliation Friday afternoon before leaving town, finished today.
Friday-trimmed away alot of the bottom shoots that didn't look like they would do anything except steal from the main buds.
Today- went a little higher up, took some bigger fan leaves and a few more shoots.
Everything is really good. 2 days after defoliating the bottom I got a nice stretch (small but absolutely noticeable).
Canopy is good-looking could have been better, the far left biggest shoot has been supercropped a few times just to try to keep it low.
Every time I defoliate this thing I get massive growth. Very cool.