This is 1 of the 4 plants.Small one.I had to chop this down to open up more space for other plants.Wet scaling was about 85gr total.Dry is 30 so far.Smoke is a buzzy high.Dried for 4 days in drying box.Jarred up for 4 days aswell with b humidity and around 23 celcius degree.High is a little buzzy.No taste yet.Hoping to get it back with curing.This is just the tip of iceberg.More coming on next weekend :>This plant was pretty much for practice.I didn't flush her.I will try to see the difference between flushed/unflushed.Trichomes were also pretty much cloudy with some clear left.No ambers.
Harvested all the plants at 70F.One of the plants could easily go for another week but i don't have the time.I kept the plants in darkness for 40 hours before chopping.I was going to keep the plants whole but buds werent spread so i had to chop it into smaller branches.I'm going for dry trim.Kept most of the small leaves on the plant.
All these plants were pretty easy to grow.I'm very surprised with this grow.I wasn't expecting to yield this much tbh.I did the best i could.I made some mistakes trough the grow but learned a lot about growing and plants!
I'm expecting yield to be around 300-400gr.I will update once i dry the buds.
Thank you everybody who take his time to read my diary!
7 months ago