Puna Orange from Big Island Genetics was a relatively easy grow. I had an issue at the very beginning where the perlite I used had miracle grow in it and burned the seedlings. I switched it out with regular perlite and transplanted them and they immediately took to the new soil mix. All 3 of my plants bounced back but two ended up being males. I separated them and collected pollen from one of the males and pollinated one of the buds to ensure I would have seeds for for future grows. Veg was done indoors and flowering outdoors. This plant endured high winds, some rain, and night temps into the 30s. There was never an issue with mold. The only problem I had was with aphids, it was late in flower so chemicals weren't an option. I bought ladybugs and released some each day for 3 or 4 days. They handled most of them but there were a few left on one of the lower branches when I harvested which I tossed out. I cut and trimmed everything last night and hung them to dry in a closet. The smell is strong and has a sweet fruity, and citrusy scent.