Likes
Comments
Share
Smooth sailing on this batch deep into flower! Were sitting at 85 days today and they are looking fantastic! Steady feeding flora bloom and flora micro. Also giving them 5ml/gal of advanced big bud. These ladies are FROSTY! Cannot wait till these ladies wrap it up! This dinafem cheese xxl is a beast. She isn't close to finishing just yet. Not gonna be a huge yielder, but one hell of a pretty plant.
Likes
8
Share
dia 61. lst realizado nuevamente. alimentandose con 16ml/L de NPK y una cda/5L de melaza. en una semana le meto red scrog. pienso darle unos 20 dias más de vege como minimo.
Likes
4
Share
Creciendo fuerte! Muy bien dividida la fuerza de las ramas, a las más altas desidi hacerles la poda apical, para aumentar el número de ramas y a su vez emparejar la altura.
Likes
31
Share
Hi guys after 10 day that the twins popped up i can tell they are growing strong!! My twins growing better than other Crystal Candy who i have. We will see what's happen this week and in the end off the week i will up date my diary. I notice one of twins cover up the other one and so i have decide to tie this. From friday i will introcuce sensi grow a+b because I think the nutrients inside the soil will be finished. For you the twins are growing good? Look at the video guys! (sorry for my english😬) DAY 14 My twins grow vey hard and in the same way. I start wirh sensi grow a+b with ec 0,8 and they appreciated. We will see the next week the height for start the bloom phase. Happy growing for all 🙏 GGG
Likes
16
Share
@Johan2
Follow
Still some noticeable stretch Not at all thirsty . Only 2 liters in 5 days ? Deciding on when to defoliate this week Very thin branches/ will need to prop up I think
Likes
21
Share
Start of week 11, ladies are doing good and continuing to fatten up. Looks like #2 is pretty close to being done. Going to let her run through Wednesday, then check on her trichomes. If we got more amber I’ll begin the 3 day flush and chop her down on Saturday. If I feel she can go longer I won’t start the flush until Saturday/Sunday. Plants #1 and #3 still got another two weeks or so before they’re ready to chop. Day 72, I moved plants #1 and #2 to the front of the tent for easier access. They’ll be the first two done out of the 3 included in this journal. Also cleaned up some of the leaves on them to open up everything to light during these last 1-2 weeks. Still unsure if I’ll begin to flush #2 on Wednesday or wait till the weekend.. Day 74, checked trichomes and we still aren’t quite where we wanna be before I start to flush. I’m in DWC my flush is only about 3 days tops. We will check again start of next week and hopefully she ready. Day 76, checked on #2 she still not quite ready. I will probably let her run through Thursday next week, begin flush then chop on Sunday the 6th.
Processing
Likes
13
Share
Both plant 1 and 2 are looking a lot healthier. Started LST with both the autos and it seems to be working well so far. The bigger one has a very strong main stem and is flourishing. The smaller one that I thought I was gonna lose is bouncing back, though at a pretty slow rate. I'll be lucky to get a quarter off that one. I also had a bag seed that I planted before these guys - didn't seem like she was gonna make it, but after I transplanted her to s 5gal pot, she became the healthiest of the bunch. No idea what stain she is, but I don't think she's auto. Works for me -- I'll keep vegging her at least until I harvest the two NLAs and let her grow big and tall :) Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
Likes
15
Share
@Biggy2k20
Follow
This week she has responded to scrog really well and is evenly distributed her cola sites throughout the grow room. She is the biggest grow I have done yet following my previous succession of her mother plant (this is her clone) looking forward for the next few weeks.
Likes
1
Share
@terbs
Follow
Harvested the Purple Lemonade. Smell of the flower is extreme! Most of the rosin is coming from the cuttings of the Tropicana Cookies. However, I have not been able to “cure” the cuttings of the other plants at a controlled 62% humidity, so this may not be a meaningful result. Thought a little more Anthocyan would surive, but i may have to press @ 160 Mikron next time, will try :)
Likes
1
Share
Little change week over week. She is small, so some lower level defoilation was needed to better expose the lower bud sites. Lower temps and a brief aphids bout may have stunted growth. She does smell great.
Likes
37
Share
8/19 Rained again last night. No damage but medium is drenched. The 9lb kush I've been struggling with seems to be improving. I spent a lot of time on her yesterday and at least an hour this morning defoliating and pruning her. New growth and flowers look promising. I'm cautiously optimistic. I defoliated what needed it. I needcto qpplyvorganocide again. I can see random signs of septoria leaf spot. I really have been off my fame lately. I'm back on it now. This week the garden will be rearranged and I'll pull that big GDP back and better support the blueberry for flower. That NYCSA is a beast. It's resilient as all hell and just continues getting bigger and fuller. Despite pr9blems in the garden this girl seems absolutely fine. At least I don't have that defeated feeling anymore. I've got flowers on a few different plants. I'll try to get a couple pictures. I may take rapacaps advice and add a cheap plastic roof for later flower. I'm not sure if the explosive flower growth is due to the liquid kool bloom but I think I'm going to switch back to tiger bloom as it works better with the other nutes. I'll jeep this updated but I've got work to do. 8/20 Well it Rained again last night. This is getting discouraging. Now my other 9lb kush has the bottom branch all droopy like there's a borer or something. Realistically with the temp swings and the weather I think it's a firm of root rot or pythiym damage which isn't good. I posted pictures of the stalks and would be grateful if anyone has any advice. I'm go8ng back down to look again for a borer hole but i didn't see one. What it looks like to me is that the petroleum jelly I put on the stalks (to battle ear wigs) seems to keep them moist or something inviting mold or fungus. I'm kind of at a loss. I don't really know where to go from here. I don't know if I should just replant the severely damaged plant away from the rest of the grow, bag it and get rid of it or leave it be and hope for the best. I certainly don't want anything spreading. I'm getting tigerbloom today as my plants still need to eat and I'm nervous about the liquid kool bloom. It's probably fine but still. I'll update after I put in more work and research more today. Any advice helps. UPDATE: No borer holes. The stalk looks fucking horrible. It's supposed to rain today. I'm going to give it one more day then I'll amputate that branch and get rid of the other plant if I don't see an improvement. Perhaps I'll plant it in the ground. Don't really know what to do. Family bar b que today so my options are limited. 8/21 FED TWO GALLONS TO THE GARDEN. ONLY USED .5TSP/GAL OF LIQUID KOOL BLOOM. Did not feed dieing plant. Back to super hot weather 80° at 9am. Did a lot of research last night. I also went to several commercial growers and asked advice. What I came up with was a fusarium infection of pythiym infection (Crown rot). I looked at all my stalks and they all have bark and are darker where I applied the petroleum jelly. I'm also NEVER using DE again. It fucking ridiculous amounts of water. Everyone swears by it bit it's not going in my garden again. Since use I can just watch water sit right on the GD soil. I tried to get some examples of what I'm talking about with the stems. I amputated that lowest bottom branch I trained (which was huge). I didn't have time to dispose of the other plant before my wife's doctor's appointment. I'll update when I go back over. I'm sure this won't help and may hurt but I used Bee Safe 3 in 1 on the wound and around the stalks of the plants I saw discoloration on. I didn't touch the NYCSA even though I see some discoloration. I may just be seeing things. That plant I'd super healthy and I don't want to risk losing it. It doesn't seem to have the stem rot like the others. At least I'm not the only one having problems. I hears some pretty bad stories. Still. I'm heart broken. I'll keep this updated after I go back over. FUCK. I MAY just go back to indoor. UPDATE: Got back from the appointment and the rest of the plant was all droopy just like the other 9lb kush (and the branch amputated). I wondered about that because other branches looked worse. I got the totally dead 9lb kush out and found some root rot. AFTER wheeling the bag out I found earwigs and other insects where the bag had been. Awesome. I used h202 to try to wipe down anything that looked Fingal in the stem. It sucks because it seems like that liquid kool bloom pushed them over the edge into flower. Cotton balls where there was nothing. So that's both my 9lb kush plants and the largest plant of the year the GDP that have all bit the dust. If you grow cannabis you know how I'm feeling. I KEEP TRY8NGVTO UPLOAD THE MINUTE VIDEO I TOOK BUT I CLICK ON SOMETHING ELSE AND IT DISAPPEARS. WIFI SLOW. HAVE TO WAIT FOR 5G 8/22 What do I say? Fusarium? Pythium? Stem rot? I'm going to have to get a tent to do some indoor to get the medicine I need for me and my wife. I took the last 9lb kush out and disposed of it. Well it's still in the bag. I'm hoping maybe it might come out of it (beyond hope and far away from the others (but I'm going to toss it today). This blows so hard. Flowers are just starting to develop. I like the liquid kool bloom. It seems to make flowers explode when there was none before. At least on the plants I have left. Actually even the dieing ones started flowering. I'm really concerned considering that one plant (at least) has septoria and every plant has that petroleum jelly on it. Cautio to people that use that. It seems thats where the rot started or is. In spots I spread the petroleum jelly. Anyway my NYCSA has the smallest amount of "funky looking stuff on the stem" so I'm hoping it will make it. Cotton balls starting to appear. If I lose the whole fucking crop I'm gonna go ape shit. UPDATE: Spoke with a few others and did more research. I removed my braces on the bottom of all the plants. It looks like the pjelly and the brace allowed for some type of contaminate. Other growers think I'm being too bleak. They think things will turn out okay. They are more knowledgeable about cannabis than me but I'm with these particular plants everyday. They're probably right and my anxiety is just getting g to me. It's scary seeing a healthy plant completely die in such a short time. After removing the other 9lb kush I could easily see extreme rootbound roots still too the size of the 1 gallon they came in. The bag was PACKED FULL of tight roots so they definitely made it down. The plant however just fell over when I pushed it. I had roughed it up a big before. Anyway I'm praying to the cannabis gods to not take what I have left. 8/23 Fucking pouring again. This sucks. I've gotten loads of advice and made another friend on here. I forgot my phone so I couldn't take pictures this morning. My spirits are up a little seeing that others are at least attempting to help. I'm headed to the grow shop after a night of research to grab supplies to battle this. I'll update later. EDIT: I picked up plant doctor at the grow shop. It was 50% off and I couldn't find anything with trichodermia. However, I've heard good things about this plant doctor. It's systemic and can be used as a root drench and a foliar spray. BIGGEST selling point for me is that it SPECIFICALLY lists fusarium, grey mold. Pythiym crown rot, black mold and all kinds of other shit. The thing that sucks is it's raining and it's not supposed to stop for a few days. That's going to make application more difficult. Oh well. I think I may do a root drench on the one plant that has a wilted bottom branch. I'll keep this updated. Thank you everyone who reached out. Especially growing grannies and my commercial buddy who is always here for me. However he has no experience with this so I'm kinda on my own here. EDIT: I couldn't find trichodermia and I don't have time to wait around and order. I found plant doctor which literally lists it treats all the possibly pathogens my issue could be. Even has a section for medical Marijuana. I did a root drench on the plant up front in the middle AND I did a foliar spray. Might as well get the septoria too. It's systemic but it gets in faster through the leaves I guess. It started sprinkling and I want to test this stuff out before I go ham with it. I did give some to the to other plants bit left my best AND THE TWO SMALLER ONES alone for now. I'm not seeing those issues on the NYCSA and I don't want to risk damaging it. I chose tge root drench as it's raining and the instructions for fusarium WAS a root drench. Thank you all for your help. I will close out tge question once I know it's figured out. Wish me luck. DID A SHORT VIDEO BUT WIFI IS SUPER SLOW SO I NEED TO WAIT TO UPLOAD IT. Went back over. Finished foliar spraying the other two and left the NYCSA and two Littles alone. Hopefully this works. I did I short video. Who knows if it uploads. UPDATE: Went back over and finished foliar spraying. Took a bunch of pictures and did a video but it didn't upload. I'm hoping this will do it. Plants actually look good. And they're flowering nicely! It's too bad I had to do a foliar bug this us supposed to combat PM and septoria as well. 8/24 It Rained last night but hasn't Rained today yet. It's supposed to and uts overcast. I'm really considering putting a roof on my grow (like rapacap suggested) for flower to decrease mold chances. Plants looked happy. I saw no negative effects from the Plant Doctor. I even sprayed a branch of the NYCSA and the stem and a little around tge roots. I finally feel like I can take a breath. I've been working so hard and worrying about losing g everything. I may have been able to save that 9lbkush but I don't think bit was worth taking the chance. The sun is peaking out now. My buddy at the grow shop called and set a side general hydroponics armor si 0-0-4 silica supplement cause it was 90% off. I pad like a buck sixty lol. I'll incorporate that next feed or water. Whatever comes first but it will be good to get it in the regimen. I was worried plant doctor might hurt but the girls seemed to kike it and I went ham on the worst plant. I mixed according to medical Marijuana guidelines on the label (Theres another label on the internet, it's not on this one, it's at the very bottom and just recommdations from commercial growers. I hope this stuff works. Things look better already though. That liquid kool bloom is the bees knees. That's making flowers pop up like crazy! I think I'll stick with it. I was going to use beastie bloom and cha ching later on (and still might) but I hate the lockout bullshit. I've done a bunch of videos but most don't get uploaded as i forget to upload when I leave and wifi is slow here. Anyway at least I've got a few good ones left and pleating the words of my commercial poll buddy, "barring anything catastrophic you should be fine. I know your anxiety gets the better of you sometimes." Couldn't be a truer statement. I'm still getting a tent and doing indoor though. I'm going to need to. 8/25 Did some slight defoliation. I think today I'm going to reorganize my grow space. Things are looking better though. Plants look healthier. Flower is on and they are going to beat hell. I'm glad I took a cutting from NY 9lb kush. I also took one from the NYCSA. THose are tge little ones. The 9lb kush is flowering pretty good. Too bad it's just on a 3 gal. The NYCSA us in a 10 gal grow bag though and is doing amazing. I still see septoria on the leaves. I'm sure I'll need to reapply plant doctor but thus far I'm impressed. Things LOOK better. I don't even remember the last time I watered. It Rained last night. Looks sunny today. I'm going to feed tomorrow. I want the soil to dry out though. We usually don't get consistent rain like this. It's a first for me. I'll update later if I get stuff done.still wondering if I should amputate that wilted branch or give it a bit. It's still attached right now. I'll get some sealant and do some more research.
Likes
64
Share
@Ju_Bps
Follow
Hello happy Growers! This week was better than early, I've founded few very litle banana spend the week, I will continue to check this week, Harvest will be in 2 or 3 weeks, I hope can take situation under control untill harvest. If banana start to be too big, I'll remove the branch. If no, buds start to be compact, Nice sweet smeel and sticky, Probably my last fertilizer week, after I'll start flush Plant start to take less water, sign harvest for soon :) Have a good week my friends
Likes
44
Share
The plants seemed to be hungry this week even though they have been given the correct dose of dry amendments. I have started to feed them my usual Organic feed as well. They are now putting on weight and colour. Removed some dead leaves and they seem ok. Also starting to smell now.
Likes
26
Share
Ha piovuto per 5 giorni più o meno, quindi nessuna noce, stanno bene anche dopo una grande tempesta, resistentissime. Se questa settanta sarà soleggiata comincerò a somministrare qualche concine in più, sento che ne hanno voglia 💚🤣per il resto sembra tutto ok
Likes
13
Share
Fattening up the ladies, finally all in flower. Honey Cream is 5 weeks into flowering Old Lemongrass is 2.5 weeks into flowering Power flower is 2 weeks into flowering Special Queen #1 is in the 1st week of flowering
Likes
15
Share
@Flavors
Follow
🌱 Week 4 Update! 🌿 The girls are growing healthy and strong 💪💚 Even with the high temps 🔥, they’re pushing through like champs! Leaves are lush, stems are sturdy, and vibes are HIGH 😎🌞 💬 How’s your grow handling the heat? Drop your tips, tricks, or just show off your plants below! 📸👇 Let’s help each other grow better! 💬🧠
Likes
4
Share
@Budhunter
Follow
Week 7 Flower- Day 51 flw / Day 107 of cycle Black gum is my little favorite I would say 😅 She is smelling really good, kind of strawberry bubblegum in the end.. it’s a pitty it did not grow much. I started feeding only water this week and I believe she is gonna go 2 more weeks till haverst. Let’s gooo 🔥🔥🔥 Unfortunately not good news for this baby..On Day 55 flw(4 days after I posted this week photos) , I found a bud rot in one of the main cola. I cut off this branch and removed the bud rot buds… I am praying now it does not spread around.. plant still looking can handle few more days.. I am gonna watch closely next days to see if nothing happens 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Likes
6
Share
@RFarm21
Follow
Week 6/5 - 12/5 Next week 50L of water to flush.