Day 8 - Well, she has finally decided to come out and say hello. She already looks a bit lop sided, so I will see what happens over the next few days.
Day 9 - She is still a bit lop sided, but her two new leaves look good. Surprised that she sprouted as much as she did overnight. I also added a new extractor fan and a new circulating fan into my tent. I took the old
inline fan out and put a 2nd intake pipe into the bottom of the tent. I hope this helps bring the humidity down as it spiked to 65 today in the warm weather.
Day 10 - I bought a CO2 bag today. I installed it in the tent, it says it starts working right away, but not at peak until after 30 days. That should be fine given my grow schedule. She looks happy in there, I think I might give my plants a full water tomorrow, though I am scared of over-watering them.
Day 11 - Nothing much new to report. She has gotten a bit taller overnight and her leaves are slightly larger. I will be checking my soil later today and possibly watering the girls. I will update the journal accordingly after. I decided to water the girls as it was dry up to my knuckle. I got the water to a ph of 6.7 and used Root Farm Base (Bought at Canadian Tire) and BioThrive Grow 4-3-3. I ended up using 500ml of water per plant for this water. We will see how it goes overnight.
Day 12 - Not a whole lot new overnight with this girl. She is larger, but it isn't dramatic in any way. Her bottom leaves remind me of lop ears I had on a old dog growing up. I have decided to name her Tuffy after that dog. I do hope she starts to take off soon. This is her fifth day above ground and she looks to be about the same size as my pineapple express plant was on the fifth day. I am not worried as it is still very early in this grow. I still have a whole lot to go wrong between now and harvest.
Day 13 - Tuffy had a bit of growth last night. Nothing earth shattering, just slightly bigger. Hopefully she can keep up with my other girls. It is really neat looking at the differences between them right now as they all germinated a day or two apart from one another. I hope she starts to really flourish soon.
Day 14 - Tuffy has gotten a bit bigger all around. Last night I couldn't get to sleep knowing that one of my girls had rust spots. So I got up and did some research. Decided late to flush one of my plants and add some ph'd water. I also took that opportunity to add some ph'd water to all of my plants. It is my hope this helps prevent any issues from starting. I also bought some calcium/magnesium today and I will be using that going forward.