Day 30 - Had a night away from the girls and came home to a happy looking grow room. Bunch of new growth up top and below. Looking way healthier this week.
Day 31 - Had to trim a branch I broke attempting lst on her. Other than that, a good day. I gave about 1.5l of water to each of the girls today as well.
Day 32 - Bending her at the top to try to keep her in the pot. Taking the bottom 2 branches and trying to stretch them south. New growth after the topping looks odd. It seemed to have worked though.
Day 33 - I did some trimming on her, and I made the mistake of trying to pluck a leaf and pulled 2. Oops. I did manage to open her up though, hopefully we see some new growth overnight.
Day 34 - After a minor defoliation she came back with a vengeance. She will be getting some water tonight with nutes.
Day 35 - More growth under the canopy last night. She is recovering from my bad accidents with the scissors still. I won't be topping her again, only lst and the scrog from here on out.