Day 30 - Progress over the past 48 hours has been stunning. She is looking good underneath and it looks like the topping has worked. Still a ways to go before I flip her.
Day 31 - Forgot to update today, but I did take a picture
Day 32 - I did some more LST today, I want to spread her out a bit. She is growing quite well now.
Day 33 - I trimmed her today. Hopefully that will assist with some of the growth underneath as the large fan leaves were blocking the light.
Day 34 - She is a really oddly shaped plant. All the growth underneath the main canopy is small short branches. The defoliation appears to have helped.
Day 35 - LST and topped for a 2nd time today. She is really sitting in the pot awkwardly and it is bothering me. Trying to bring those branches underneath lower in the pot so they can take up more space. Hopefully she can come into shape over the next week.