It's been a bad week. All four of my babies have been showing distress, it must have been something in my perlite/vermiculite/sand/proportion mix.
I flushed with ph7 water on day 10 after feeling something was wrong but their condition only got worse, showing signs of nutrient burn and twisted development. I've decided to VERY CAREFULLY perform a bare root transplant into sphagnum moss (a neutral propogation medium).
I was very careful to not damage the roots, and found that:
1. The BBG seedlings were not developing roots at all.
2. The Sour Diesel seems much hardier and was successfully rooting deeply.
The next week will tell if I made the right choice here. I really hope they begin to recover.