Then there were three! I finally decided to pull the runt, and the AK47 seedling couldn't handle the strain from the fan. The three remaining ladies are beginning to smell just lovely.
Things are going great with my beauties, however I have put the heater back on to deal with low night time temperatures. I also noticed moss growing on the sphagnum, so I pulled out any traces I could see and covered with coco coir. The sphagnum retains water very well so I will be watering less frequently.
The next thing I'm going to do is prepare my ScrOG, get bigger pots for transplanting, and its time to up the nutes this coming week.