Things did'nt go as planned. I decided to harvedt her this week, she was 7weeks in to flowering and looked allready good. The forecast predicted some stormy weather for the next week and i did'nt want to take the risk to get her destroyed because of the weater or deseases. besides that she had 40% of orange growhairs and milky trichomes. If the weather was going to be better i would have let her life a week or 2 longer.